A signed and numbered print featuring the Gloucestershire market town of Moreton-in-Marsh. The view is from the hills around Chastleton. Moreton and the spire of St David's church can be seen nestled in the valley. On hillside beyond lies Batsford arboretum with Batsford Hall to the left and the the church of St Mary in Batsford village on the right. The print is based on one of my original oil-on-canvas paintings.
- Printed with lightfast inks on heavy weight paper.
- Signed and numbered in an edition of 150.
- Size including white border: 48.5cm x 35.3cm
- Image size: 43.5cm x 28.8cm
- Posted flat between sheets of cardboard.
Please be aware that the colours on the actual print may differ slightly from the way they appear on your screen.
IMPORTANT - When ordering from outside the UK…
- Please be aware that your order may incur charges including tax, customs duties, and a customs clearance/handling fee and you will be liable for paying these charges. Please check with your post office or local tax authority before ordering to make sure you are fully aware of any applicable charges.
- Because of both the UK departure from the EU and the coronavirus pandemic there may currently be long delays on international postage. Please only place an order if you are happy to accept any possible delays.
- This website’s currency is Pound Sterling (GBP) so your bank may charge a foreign currency conversion fee.
'Moreton-in-Marsh' Signed Limited Edition Print
Delivery rates are calculated by order value.
UK Destinations (Estimated delivery time: within 5 working days).
Order Value Delivery Cost £0 - £29 £1.99 £30 - £79 £3.99 £80 - £94 £4.99 £95 + £8.99
European Destinations (Estimated delivery time: within 10 working days).
Order Value Delivery Cost £0 - £29 £5.99 £30 - £79 £9.99 £80 + £15.99
International Destinations outside Europe
Please contact me for a quote.
Please be aware that delivery times are estimates only. Delivery may take longer as a result of the pandemic.
If ordering from outside the UK, you are liable for any customs duty payable on import of your order.
Returns are accepted for refund or exchange if notified within 14 days of the purchase date (excluding original paintings - see note below).
Items must be returned in their original packaging and posted using a tracked service. Refunds or exchanges cannot be issued if the item you are returning gets lost in the post. It is your responsibility to cover the cost of return postage except in case of an item arriving to you damaged.
Where items arrive damaged you must notify us and provide photo evidence of the damage within 10 days of receiving the item before return postage or refund/exchange can be actioned.
PLEASE NOTE: Returns cannot be accepted on original paintings due to the additional risks in transit. If you are unsure if an original painting is suitable please contact us. It may be possible to arrange to view the painting in person so that you can be sure of your decision.