A signed print featuring a view of Burford in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds and inspired by the British railway posters of the 1930s. The print is based on one of my original oil-on-canvas paintings.
- Printed with lightfast inks on heavy weight paper.
- Signed and numbered in an edition of 150.
- Size: 60 x 48 cm
Please be aware that the colours on the actual print may differ slightly from those seen in the images above.
IMPORTANT - When ordering from outside the UK…
- Please be aware that your order may incur charges including tax, customs duties, and a customs clearance/handling fee and you will be liable for paying these charges. Please check with your post office or local tax authority before ordering to make sure you are fully aware of any applicable charges.
- Because of both the UK departure from the EU and the coronavirus pandemic there may currently be long delays on international postage. Please only place an order if you are happy to accept any possible delays.
- This website’s currency is Pound Sterling (GBP) so your bank may charge a foreign currency conversion fee.
'Burford' Signed Limited Edition Railway Poster
Delivery rates are calculated by order value.
UK Destinations (Estimated delivery time: within 5 working days).
Order Value Delivery Cost £0 - £29 £1.99 £30 - £79 £3.99 £80 - £94 £4.99 £95 + £8.99
European Destinations (Estimated delivery time: within 10 working days).
Order Value Delivery Cost £0 - £29 £5.99 £30 - £79 £9.99 £80 + £15.99
International Destinations outside Europe
Please contact me for a quote.
Please be aware that delivery times are estimates only. Delivery may take longer as a result of the pandemic.
If ordering from outside the UK, you are liable for any customs duty payable on import of your order.
Returns are accepted for refund or exchange if notified within 14 days of the purchase date (excluding original paintings - see note below).
Items must be returned in their original packaging and posted using a tracked service. Refunds or exchanges cannot be issued if the item you are returning gets lost in the post. It is your responsibility to cover the cost of return postage except in case of an item arriving to you damaged.
Where items arrive damaged you must notify us and provide photo evidence of the damage within 10 days of receiving the item before return postage or refund/exchange can be actioned.
PLEASE NOTE: Returns cannot be accepted on original paintings due to the additional risks in transit. If you are unsure if an original painting is suitable please contact us. It may be possible to arrange to view the painting in person so that you can be sure of your decision.